IBM Maximo Asset ManagementWith IBM Maximo Asset Management, you can:
- plan the maintenance and repairs for the assets of your enterprise effectively and comprehensively;
- provide relevant timely information to the managers and experts responsible for the usage, maintenance and repairs of the assets;
- manage the inventories of raw materials, spare parts, details, instruments and other belongings needed for the maintenance of your equipment – from the planning of purchases to the disposal;
- keep up-to-date electronic records on all of your assets (equipment, IT, buildings and facilities): the design documentation, technological outlines, specifications, the history of installations, relocations and of the works done, etc.
- increase the equipment reliability, improve the quality of the operation, maintenance and repairs;
- ensure circumspect decisions while planning, preparing and carrying out the maintenance and repairs of your enterprise assets.
Reduce emergency supplies by up to 29%
Increase the equipment availability factor up to 17%
IBM Maximo Asset Management suits various kinds of enterprises – from the large to midsize and small ones.
The asset data can contain information about suppliers, the asset transfers, performance, idle time, expenses (maintenance and repairs), asset spare parts, etc. For more convenient work, any kind of documents can be attached to the asset profile, such as the construction documentation, the assembly scheme etc. Besides, for each asset it’s possible to keep the historic record on the installations and transfers of equipment (the time it was at a warehouse, at repair facilities and at the manufacturers’), the history of the asset performances, the record on the tasks performed on the equipment, its inventory characteristics, PPM, idle time history, etc.
The system allows you to differentiate access to information: each user can work only with the part of information they are authorised to view and edit.
Maintenance and repairs
In case of the equipment failure or defect, the system allows you to inform the appropriate service about the accident, to plan repairs (or to fix the defect), to assign the performers and people in charge, to check the availability of the necessary spare parts, materials, tools and make sure they will be provided, to record the results of work and the repair costs, etc. The created Job Assignments can differ in their kind (scheduled or emergency), type (maintenance, major repair, running repair, medium repair etc), the level of criticality, the required time, operations and resources (human and material).
Business process customization
The use of statuses allows you to track the current stage of the preparative works, reconciliation or accomplishment.