Pharmaceutical companies have to manage the portfolios of hundreds of trademarks, to interact with pharmacy chains, medical establishments and doctors, and to control regional and local medical representatives. To resolve these tasks, the companies often use bulky and expensive solutions. We offer you an opportunity to connect to our own software products deployed in Microsoft Azure cloud.
Those solutions are the most demanded ones in the pharmaceutical industry, such as the software to manage marketing agreements and calculate the effectiveness of investments in pharmacy chains (Navicon Pharma TPM Cloud), the solution to manage secondary sales and consolidate trade data (Navicon Pharma TDC Cloud), and the system to manage customer relationships and the promotion of pharmaceutical products (Navicon Pharma SFA Cloud).
During the webinar, Navicon experts will tell and show you how to:
- Monitor medical representatives and ensure their efficient time management;
- Interact with customers as effectively as possible, and handle their objections by means of CLM;
- Refine the quality of analytical data, analyze and predict your sales;
- Automate the reporting from distributors and trade networks;
- Calculate the ROI of marketing tools;
- Control expenses for your marketing activities.
The event might be interesting to sales and business development directors, marketing directors, commercial directors, and any other specialists of the industry interested in the business automation.
Date: August 3rd, 2017
Timing: 11am – 1pm
The participation is free of charge (preliminary registration is required).