System integrator and developer Navicon moved its analytics solution for pharmaceutical companies Navicon Pharma BI to Microsoft Azure cloud platform. Now its clients can use Azure Data Platform tools, including ones for work with big data and AI, as well as decrease cost of local infrastructure.
Navicon Pharma BI is aimed at making decision making easier based on sales analytics and communications with clients, market and competitor dynamics, as well as assessing results of cooperation with pharmacies and distributors. Moving Navicon Pharma BI to Microsoft Azure cloud provided integrator’s clients with the following:
- they can use advanced big data analytics and AI services;
- they can get high quality service on any device around the globe;
- they can reduce CAPEX on local infrastructure and flexibly manage costs of cloud services;
- they can quickly scale cloud storage and calculative capabilities on Azure, which is especially important at the end of financial period and for KPI and bonus calculation.
- Solution deployment on local company’s servers. This way is relevant for those who have necessary calculative capacity and whose security policy does not consider data storage in cloud.
- Hybrid scenario. It is suitable for companies, which want to get all advantages of cloud solution and keep their data in local infrastructure.
- Cloud scenario. It is convenient for a wide range of companies, which need additional capacity of Azure Data Platform tools – big data analytics and AI services. Besides, companies, which have just started to develop their own BI competencies, can decrease price of experiment, starting with low capacity and without capital costs.